Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Christmas Letter

I'm blogging it. I figure why waste the trees right? Actually, I think I used more than enough trees on the Christmas Cards and I figured this was easier. So here it is.


The other night Joe and I were sitting in the same room (crazy, I know) and he was telling me how crazy it was that this year has gone by. Bear's second birthday, trips to CO from family, trips to Arizona to see family, trips to Maryland to see other family. Joe went from working downtown to freelancing to working for Summit. I stopped nursing one baby and we are expecting another one in April.


This year Bear started music classes. I found out that he loves to dance and play drums but is not so much a fan of scarves or rhymes. We've learned all our upper and lower case letters. We spent hours at the zoo. Days really. We are officially potty trained. And he loves his movies- Dora the Explorer, Veggie Tales, and Super Why are favorites.

This year has been a blessing in so many ways. Yet, it was full of crazy ups and downs. We had friends move. My school shut it doors. With changes in jobs comes changes in budgets. Joe has spent almost three months out of the last eight traveling. Bear realized he was two. And a toddler. With a will of his own.

In a way I'm sad to see this year go already. In other ways I'm looking forward to a new one. I will still pursue a career in Nutrition- it's just on a hold for a bit. The munchkin will learn a gazillion new things in his third year. Joe will probably keep traveling. And loving what he is doing.

For now we are thankful for the little things we have and extremely thankful for our family and friends that have been there for us. We love you guys- keep following our adventures this year- they should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment